Tuesday, March 16, 2010

cassette/ kaset

salam/hi..

yesterday, me n my adik went to midvalley to kill some time. tot going to watch some movie. tapi x sempat ah. I told adik that my car is still using cassette to play records. so we do something weird. trying to find if there are any music store that sell music cassette.
we searched across midvalley. went to speedy, rock wtf i can't remember the store name, jusco music section, n more.





damn





damn...






dayummn....

no more cassette found. not a single one. even the Beatles is on CD. all of the records.
for me n adik, cassette which is a proud of its days, has been left out from the picture. welcome to the digital age.





















but seriously..no more cassette??

2 comments:

Khairulanwar said...

adik mana ko angkut ni??

Burger Dale said...

ade ar. xkan adik ko kot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails