Sunday, April 27, 2008

time travel

somehow my lecturers always said about time travel or teleport.I still don't learn the quantum physics (gonna learn it next week..masuk test..) but I have my very own opinion about time travel.It can be done ..the theory is there.Stephen Hawkin once deny the time travelling as the absent of 'time tourist' to our time.yeah he got his point.but since the rumor that a military time traveler had came to our time is really a shocking news.John Titor, a military time traveler from the year of 2036 had came back to time to retrieve an old IBM computer, the IBM 5100 if i'm not wrong.the also said that Russia will nuke main cities in the States in 2015.Titor denied the granfather paradox theory.the theory is :


'what will happened if you go back in time,then you kill your grandpa before your father was born (or before the grandpa fuck the grandma to get your father)?'


okay..here is my diagram about my theory.the black center line is a standard timeline.

  1. at point A,B and C we attempt a time travel.It will create a new timeline,but not related to the standard timeline.
  2. at point D(pls refer point B timeline),we attempt to reverse-travel.but it will go to point E,creating another timeline,and not to standard timeline.
so the conclusion is,we cannot change what was happened or what will happen.next,if we attempt to travel across time,we will never get back to our real time (and that is really sucks).I see that my theory solving the problem stated in grandfather paradox because causality(the cause and effect) will not happen as the new timeline is created when a time travel is made.but I don't have more knowledge to prove it.just my side of view.

p/s:If time travel is available in the future,pls do not use it..it is against the law of nature..

1 comment:

penulis.sahaja said...

mcm cter heroes jek..
hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails