Friday, April 25, 2008

welcome to the suck..

yesterday one of my best buddy told me that his econ lecturer(meet uncle A) wants to make a replacement class on this Saturday..8a.m to 3p.m.Now that what I call welcome to the sucks..although my buddy and most of his course mates will drop that crap. personally I think that lecturer guy is way too much and inconsiderable..some sort of jerk.

He reminds me of one of my teacher back there when I'm still a 'SCHOOLing'. That gay teach physics in my class but I barely think that what he always craps in front of the class is called as physics. Most of my classmates make his class slot as sudoku slot..competing to complete the complex sudoku within themselves. As for me, I make it a sleep slot because his so-called one-and-a half hour physics class is not worth waking up. Some who get tired of his damn class suddenly generated a new hobby-busting the fat ass. Using some of their physics knowledge, they rained that teacher(fat ass) with thousands of basic physics questions.Guess what..fat ass crap his pant..sweating all over trying to solve some simple questions.He brought a thick hard cover physics book( now I use it for engineering foundation) but I bet he knows nothing about it. Damn it I hope that Malaysia's teachers will be much more efficient in teaching youngsters.Just throw away anyone who crap their pant in front of the class..

2 comments:

-rye- said...

hahaha...dat uncle A..sum1 had already gave him new name..uncle ass-ham..hua3..

Burger Dale said...

ass-ham?haha..nice ASS..

Related Posts with Thumbnails